The course is structured around a weekly question. These questions are loosely based on our work on the assessment lifecycle which we developed as part of a UK project on assessment in HE and which we use as a tool for planning assessment management in our institution.
- What makes a good choice of assignment task in higher education?
- What do you need to consider when designing an assignment task?
- What support do students need when preparing for an assignment?
- What should marking criteria look like and how should we use them?
- What is feedback for?
- What can we learn from reflecting on past assignments?